STE2 now featuring the second hardware revision STE2 R2 which can connect up to 4 sensors via 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts. The STE2 R2 is sold since May 2020.
STE2 R2 is a device that supports SNMP, designed for temperature and humidity measurements from external sensors and the ability to connect to the Internet
via standard cable or Wi-Fi.
When the permitted range of values is exceeded the device allows alarm messages to be sent by e-mail (TLS), the SensDesk portal (HWg Push).
STE2 R2 now has an Alarms tab, where you can define up to 3 sets of targets an assign them to individual sensors
• Includes standard Ethernet and Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
• Supports simultaneous operation of Ethernet and Wi-Fi (for easy conﬁ guration)
• 5V power supply or PoE
• Simple installation, supports DHCP
• Built-in WEB server – no need for software other than a standard Web browser
• Sends e-mail at too high / low temperature
The Temp box is a Temperature & Humidity sensor for 1-Wire
The package includes a power adapter, a temp box and a connecting cable of 3 meters.